Sunday, January 13, 2013

Agomago

In my recent visit to Italy I always love to visit my friends from Agomago. Wish is a little shop in Florence Tuscany full of great people and a lot of beautiful fabric and notions. I can expend hours there look and trying to organize my mind with so many ideas for my projects.

Is there where was born the idea to create KUTZ one day I walk in front of their window and I couldn't resist to stop by I wanted to learn how to quilt, they show me how to quilt, patchwork and how to make purses. I love it!!! I had a lot of fun whit Anna Maria and her Crew, Daniela e Cecilia.





























They have the most beautiful patterns and selection of  Lecien and Yoko Saito fabrics.

Unfortunately Anna Maria is not in these photographs but Daniela and Cecilia were there to show me the new arrives. Thank you ladies I will back to visit soon.

Love

Cyn

If you like what you see, you can purchase from their web shop and they will ship anywhere in the world.


No comments: